دستور عمل برای نصب شینگل در شیب
GUIDANCE FOR LOW SLOPE AND STEEP SLOPE SYSTEMS
- Extend Roof Lifespan
- Employ designers, suppliers, contractors, trades people, and facility managers who are adequately trained and have the appropriate skills.
- Select materials that are sold by manufacturers that provide robust technical support, training, and oversight of their products. Materials sold as commodities without technical support can lead to problems.
- Adopt a responsible approach to design, recognizing the value of the robust and durable roof.
- Provide effective drainage to avoid ponding. Utilize 1/2″ per ft. if possible. Use crickets to direct water to drains, depress drains in 4 ft. square sumps, 1-1/2″ deep.
- Raise perimeter base flashing seams and details up out of the main roof plane and out of standing water with tapered edge strips.
- Minimize the number of penetrations through the roof.
- Ensure that high maintenance items are accessible for repair or replacement.
- Monitor roofing works in progress and take corrective action, as necessary.
- Control access onto completed roofs to reduce punctures and other damage, providing defined walkways and temporary protections.
- Adopt preventative maintenance, including periodic inspections and timely repairs.
- Minimize Burden on the Environment
- Use products made from raw materials whose extraction is least damaging to the environment.
- Adopt systems and working practices that minimize waste.
- Avoid products that result in hazardous waste.
- Recognize regional climatic and geographical factors.
- Use products that can be reused or recycled, where possible.
- Optimize the real thermal performance, recognizing that thermal insulation can greatly reduce heating or cooling costs over the lifetime of a building.
- Keep insulation dry during construction to maintain thermal performance and durability of the roof.
- Consider embodied energy combined with energy savings over lifespan.
- Consider the roof surface color and texture with regard to climate and the effect on energy and roof system performance. A tool for doing this is the DOE Cool Roof Calculator.
- Use local labor, materials, and services wherever practical to reduce transportation, although this a low consideration compared to how well they perform and if they save energy over the long term.